Ranching families are known for looking after their own. We readily shoulder the care of aging parents and children's health needs, but what about you? Are you making sure your ranching business and family's financial well-being will continue if you suffer an accident or illness requiring round-the-clock health care? Can your budget withstand the stress of care for you or a family member?
Consider this statistic: 39 percent of long-term care patients are ages 18 to 64.*
- The average stay in a nursing home is 2.6 years.
- The average room rate in Texas for facility care is $100 a day.
- The average need for home health care is 4.5 years.
- The average stay in an assisted living facility is 18 months.
- The costs for these services range from a national average of $18 an hour for home health care to $184 a day (national average) for nursing home care.
We can provide you information on paying for long-term care while protecting what you’ve worked so hard to earn for your family, your business and your ranch.
Please click here or call 800-252-2849 so one of our client service specialists can provide you with more information on our plans.
*Source: Carol O'Shaughnessy, Congressional Research Service, in testimony to the Senate Aging Committee, June 28, 2001.